‘We understand the importance of caring for people in the familiarity of their own home, where they feel safe and secure, where they belong.’
At Nexxus Care, our services are built around people, not processes or tasks.
For our customers, this means that we will:
- Work with you in a way that gives you as much control as possible over decisions, the service you receive, and supporting you to live the life you choose,
- Listen to you, respond and be sensitive to your needs, wishes and beliefs, providing care and support that will help you to maintain your dignity at all times,
- Support and encourage you to exercise your rights to personal choice and individual expression including religion and cultural beliefs,
- Provide flexible, safe and reliable care that is high quality and valued by you and those that care for you,
- Support you to enjoy the benefits of the community and specialist services that are available to you.
Nexxus Care provides a range of personal and practical care, including:
- Personal care and hygiene
- Complex personal care (arising from physical and/or mental health disability)
- Dementia Rapid Response
- End of life
- Early supported discharge
- Assistance with getting up and going to bed
- Meal preparation
- Pension collection (restrictions apply)
- Domestic cleaning (private clients only)
- Laundry service (private clients only)
- Community service
- Relief and Respite service
- Social support and companionship
- Prompting and/or assisting with taking prescribed medication
Our Domiciliary Care services are currently available to adults (18-65+) in the Stafford, Cannock and South Staffordshire areas. For more information on coverage in your area, please contact your local branch.